Skip to content
EXPIRED—Mergers and Acquisitionsasp2020-05-08T16:06:40+00:00
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented private District of Columbia based telecommunications company in the acquisition of a division of a publicly traded company for $87,000,000.
- Represented national owner/operator of assisted living facilities in the acquisition of a division of a publicly traded company, including certain of its real estate assets, for $145,000,000.
- Represented private Seattle, Washington based telecommunications company in a $65,000,000 sale to an international strategic merger partner.
- Advised Atlanta, Georgia based technology company in $115,000,000 acquisition and recapitalization of former internet business from its insolvent parent company.
- Advised management led buyout group in connection with the acquisition of its parent company, an owner and operator of a national, quick-service restaurant chain.
- Represented private equity group in the $125,000,000 acquisition of three convenience store/pump station companies operating 65 stores in the southeastern United States, including an oil and gas distribution business.
- Advised private equity group in the acquisition and restructuring of a distressed company operating 34 quick-service restaurants in northern New York and Ohio.
- Advised national owner/manager of real estate in the $100,000,000 acquisition of the stock of six real estate operating companies, including a real estate management firm.
- Represented New Jersey based airplane parts manufacturer in connection with its $35,000,000 sale to a publicly traded competitor.