Sales & Acquisitions | Development | Leasing
Sales & Acquisitions
- Negotiated on behalf of the District of Columbia the $100,000,000 disposition of a District owned site on Pennsylvania Avenue to a national media museum. Winner of Washington Business Journal community impact “Deal of the Year” for 2000.
- Represented owner/operator of assisted living facilities in the acquisition and financing of four existing facilities in the Northeastern United States with an aggregate value of approximately $165,000,000 from a joint venture group whose members include New York’s oldest real estate families.
- Represented national real estate developer/owner in the $130,000,000 acquisition and financing of The Wilshire Beverly Center, Beverly Hills, California, a 225,000 square foot retail/office complex. Negotiated joint venture agreement between equity participants.
- Represented New York based hospitality asset manager in the $165,000,000 acquisition of the Boston Renaissance Hotel (Boston, Massachusetts) and the $100,000,000 acquisition of the Astor Crowne Plaza (New Orleans, Louisiana). Negotiated joint venture agreements between asset manager and equity participants.
- Represented New York based asset manager in connection with the acquisition of $1,500,000,000 portfolio of office buildings, hotels, shopping centers, marinas and golf courses throughout the United States.
- Represented public apparel company in the sale at bankruptcy auction of nine distribution, warehouse and manufacturing facilities located throughout the United States, Central America and South America.
- Represented New York based asset manager in the $120,000,000 disposition of 1,000,000 sf Class A office tower in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Negotiated a joint venture agreement between client and public service development agency for the purpose of purchasing certain real estate assets, including certain government-assisted affordable housing properties throughout the United States, consisting of approximately 171 projects.
- Represented private equity firm in structuring the acquisition and disposition of real estate and operations of a KFC franchisee operating nine restaurants in the Buffalo, New York and Toledo, Ohio markets by implementing a triple-net-lease, sale-leaseback program.
Back to Top
- Represented owner of several large parcels in midtown Manhattan in the development of a 550,000 gsf mixed-use facility. Drafted Request for Proposals, evaluated proposals submitted by several New York based developers and negotiated development and joint venture agreement between not-for-profit owner and the development team.
- Represented developer in the acquisition, financing and development of a church off of Washington Square Park in Manhattan, which the developer converted into luxury condominiums.
- Represented New York based national real estate developer in the assemblage, acquisition and financing of several lots (together with air rights) and the development of a 215,000 sf tower of rental apartments and street level retail on the west side of Manhattan.
- Represented national real estate developer in the construction of a 200,000 rsf office building in Beverly Hills, California.
- Represented developer in the acquisition and development of a 250,000 sf luxury condominium tower in Times Square, Manhattan. Negotiated joint venture agreement between equity participants.
- Represented general contractor throughout the development of a hotel in Westchester County, New York and the rehabilitation of a terminal at John F. Kennedy Airport.
- Represented developer in the acquisition and financing of a fifteen acre site in Connecticut which the developer subdivided, built a big box retail store and disposed of the remaining pad sites.
- Represented an alliance of broadcasters in the construction of its antennas and transmission space atop the World Trade Center and the Empire State Building.
- Represented investor group in the negotiation of a joint venture with an institutional partner, acquisition of raw land and the development of a large scale public storage facility in northern New York.
Back to Top
- Negotiated 400,000 sf build-to-suit headquarters/switch-site lease in Dallas, Texas located in three separate buildings. Negotiated option agreement for the purchase of an adjacent parcel upon which tenant intends to build a fourth headquarters building.
- Negotiated on behalf of landlord a 163,000 sf build-to-suit headquarters lease for the William Morris Agency LLC located in Beverly Hills, California.
- Represent New York based landlord in leasing of nine building portfolio of over 1,000,000 rsf of office space and street level retail space.
- Represent institutional shopping center owner in portfolio of over fifty centers including sites anchored by big box retailers.
- Structured triple-net-lease, sale-leaseback program of over 60 units for national restaurant franchisee.
- Represent owner of corporate and research parks in leasing of over 2,000,000 square feet.
- Represented public apparel company in the negotiation and build-out of its 185,000 sf headquarters located at 501 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York. Manage client’s retail lease portfolio of +/- 70 stores.
- Represented law firm tenant in the negotiation of 250,000 sf office lease located in Class A building in Washington, D.C.
- Negotiated on behalf of telecommunications client a 140,000 sf headquarters/switch-site lease in Tysons Corner, Virginia.