Jennifer Dalli is an associate in the New York office of Federman. Ms. Dalli concentrates her practice on real estate matters, focusing on acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, financing, and joint ventures. She represents a broad array of clients, including real estate investment trusts, developers, commercial landlords, large and small retail and office tenants, restaurant franchisors and franchisees and lenders in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, both locally and nationally.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School
- B.S., magna cum laude, Marist College
- Executive Notes & Comments Editor,
Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Rescuing The “Supreme Court” of Sports: Reforming The Court of Arbitration for Sport Arbitration Member Selection Procedures, 42 BROOK. J. INT’L L. 275 (2016).
- New York
- Super Lawyers® – 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Rising Stars – 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Represented owner and operator in connection with the continuing developing, acquisition, and sale-leaseback of dental practices around the country.
- Represented franchisor of a leading sports bar and restaurant in connection with development and sale leaseback program throughout the country.
- Represented owner and operator of one of the nation’s largest Burger King franchisees in connection with nationwide development and sale-leaseback program of over 100 locations.
- Represented owner and operator of a leading multi-state funeral home business in connection with a $100,000,000 sale-leaseback of a real estate portfolio to a publicly traded REIT.
- Represented franchisor of a leading breakfast and diner concept throughout the country.
- Represented owner and operator in connection with the continuing developing, acquisition, and sale-leaseback of veterinary practices around the country.
- Represented private equity firm in structuring the acquisition and disposition of real estate and operations of a leading automotive services brand.
- Represented splintered New York real estate family owning multifamily assets in excess of $100,000,000 in connection with the conversion of limited liability companies to tenancies in common to facilitate separate 1031 exchange acquisitions.
- Structured on behalf of New York based real estate family the 1031 exchange of $75,000,000 of two unencumbered Manhattan retail and multifamily real estate assets into a $150,000,000 portfolio of net leased assets leased to national tenants located in 8 States.