Peter J. Mannarino
Office: New York
Phone: 212-994-9963 Fax: 212-685-5199
Peter J. Mannarino is Partner in the New York office of Federman Steifman LLP. Mr. Mannarino’s practice consists of representing clients in connection with complex real estate transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, tax-deferred exchanges, commercial leasing, development, financing, and joint ventures for retail, office, industrial, hospitality, multi-family and mixed use properties. He also has experience in numerous traditional and non-traditional structured finance and sale-leaseback transactions, including document drafting, negotiating, due diligence and coordination of closing activities in every state in the country in transactions ranging from $1,000,000 to $400,000,000.
Recent representative clients and projects include the following:
• Counsel to high net worth individuals and privately held real estate investment firms which manage and control portfolios of real estate and real estate-related investments; representation includes ongoing acquisition, disposition, financing, exchanging, leasing, and management of retail, office, industrial, and multifamily buildings.
• Counsel to multiple regional and national franchise operators (including quick-service restaurant chains, retail merchandise stores, auto body shops, convenience stores, and pump stations) in the acquisition, development, and disposition of dozens of properties in multiple states, including negotiating leases and purchase agreements, review of title and survey and other pertinent due diligence information, and creating and negotiating a broad range of instruments and agreements.
• Counsel to developers and owners in connection with the development, acquisitions, disposition, management, sale, and leasing of multi-use commercial projects and retail shopping centers.
• Counsel to numerous hotel and hospitality clients in connection with the development, design, and construction of new hotel and mixed-use facilities.
• Counsel to landlords and tenants in sophisticated lease arrangements, including large corporate headquarters office leases.