Andrew F. Lampert
Phone: 312-881-2500 Fax: 212-685-5199
Andrew F. Lampert specializes in representing clients in all types of real estate and structured finance transactions including the following:
- Loan originations, including bridge, conduit, construction, and mezzanine loans, and loan workouts, restructurings, and foreclosures.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of retail, multi-family residential, office, industrial and health care properties (which have included transactions structured as transfers of membership or partnership interests, joint ventures, and contributions of preferred equity).
- Development of store parcels on behalf of “big box” retailers including the drafting and negotiation of purchase agreements, ground leases, development agreements, common area maintenance agreements, and reciprocal easement agreements.
- Company-wide secured and unsecured credit facilities.
- Leasing of commercial, industrial, and office space.
Prior to joining Federman Steifman LLP, Mr. Lampert was a partner in the Real Estate and Structured Finance Group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and a senior associate in the Real Estate Group at Jenner & Block LLP.